Are you a high performer who is tired of always getting everything done on time?
Are you annoyed with your ability to start a task immediately?
Is there something nagging at you to slow down a bit?
Tried and tested by evolution to conserve energy.
All you need to do is follow three easy steps:
- Start thinking a lot about what you are about to do. You should especially think about the parts you don’t like.
- Lose sight of the goal or mission. Whatever this task will ultimately do for you should be pushed to the back of your mind.
- Start on it LATER. That’s right, don’t start on it now or do anything about it now. Just put it off until later.
And that’s IT!
You’ll immediately have:
- More things to do than you ever have before.
- More time to think about it!
- More energy stored in your body (some of it fat!)
If this sounds good to you… start on it tomorrow!